Sunday, November 12, 2006

I am Characterless!!!!

Yes :)
This is the opinion of my good friend about me. His proposition is like this.

He believes a particular saying in hindi ..."Admi ka rumal aur uska character reflects each other"(sorry for poor hindi..).....he adds.."Admi ka rumal jitna saaf utna uska character" and this comment came as i don't keep handkerchief. you will say(irritatingly)...what is this person, he just can't keep a small handker chief..so he proves....I don't have a handkerchief so the Character !!!! :((

but I am helpless. After desperate efforts just I can't get one. It seems to me that this is the one of the many plans I have, which don't get materialized. ...chchhchcha!!!.... how much materialistic world has become....I am not!!!!

I just can't remember, when I goes for shopping that I need to buy a handkerchief. Even
if I remembers I do get really bad deals which I don't find reasonable rate...and chose option of not buying....even yesterday I got very good deal but i didn't have a money to buy and they don't have swapmachine...so its come under classicle situation in marathi they..say "daat aahet tar chane nahit aani ..chane aahet tar daat nahit..."

I see my destiny of being characterless ... as I do not see a possibility where I can get a handkerchief.

if you are not bored with above material, you can carry on else you can leave here as some really creativity will start from here..hahahaha

ok actually I am a character less...yes..other proof by analogy (don't ask me what is this ?)
I do spell my name "Sandip" but normally people spell it as a "Sandeep" ...so I have a Character less.. and character missing is 'e'. but don't miss the fact that I substituted other 'e' by 'i' ...yes I did it by applying in Indian Court..and please do
not assume that I substituted it because I studied sociology and know the difference between
'me' and 'I'..... as Later shows egoistic behaviour. but as I am characterless as per first proposition.. as egoist property applies only on character..so it will raise an exception...or crash an execution of program....but program still is running....will keep running and flowing....

thank for patiently reading till this point....















1 comment:

Pradeep said...

haha..sala characterless aadmi