Sunday, June 23, 2013

ECommerce - Experience of buying from PrintVenue

I recently bought a small item from PrintVenue. Its online-printing e-commerce company. Just want to share my experience of this process.

I  interacted with PrintVenue a year back when I wanted to get some visiting cards printed for my wife. They took the order initially, I paid online but they declined to send visiting card with reason that they print Visiting cards only for registered businesses not for personal use. They also refunded my amt.


This time again, I got engaged with them for similar reason, this time I noticed that they were offering a visiting card holder with personalization. It was 250 rs but they were offering at Rs. 200 with Rs. 50 discount.

I chose one steel card holder, It looked nice in the images/photos. I personalized it. at purchase time it add Rs 50 more as delivery charges.  I was thinking weather to  buy or not as it was charging almost 25% as delivery charges. so I just went to home page. but noticed that some Sale is there. I found that they have some coupon for this item. I again started to process and applied the coupon. with coupon, I got the discount and final price of item remained with Rs 200, no additional delivery charges due to discount. I was happy.

There delivery process was wierd, they keep sending sms for 2 days telling abt delivery but Item received after 5 days of purchase.

Quality of item was not that good. Quality of item is not as shown in pictures on portal. I dont think I will do purchase from PrintVenue in the future.





No comments: