Bounce rate (sometimes confused with exit rate) is an Internet marketing term used in web traffic analysis. It represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and "bounce" (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.
- Know more about the product
- Help them solving issues
- Help them finding out How to use particular feature
1) People are curious and reading through pages (which is good)or2) People may be just browsing as they are not finding what they want in first go.
1) People are finding content interesting and exitingor2) People are finding what they want easily and exiting.
1) People are asking more or less question about things already present in your resource center.2) You can provide some way like comments, like to let user give feedback easily about particular content.3) You can analyze search terms used on your resource center.