Monday, March 17, 2008

Shwashank redemption

nothing to write abt.....!!!!



Red: Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

----------------

Andy Dufresne: Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.


----------------

Red: [narrating] I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

----------------
Red: [narrating] Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

2 comments:

Kapil said...

you should watch "Pulp Fiction". Too good dialogues. Couple of my favorites:

"Dont make me nervous honey-bunny, because when I get nervous, I get scared, and when mother-f**kers get scared, thats when a mother-f**ker gets killed".

"Any of you f**kng pricks move, I'll execute every mother-f**kin, the last one of you"

Watch the movie if you have not done so.

Sandip More said...

thanks for suggestion..will watch..i think "snatch" is also similler type of movie..dialogs are good too..