Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HSBC credit card gotcha

I have a HSBC gold credit card which I didnt use a single time. I got it as free card.
yday I got a credit card statement asking me to pay 2247, first shocked to see bill as I didnt do any shopping using this card. splitup was 2000 rs membership card fees and
247 as service tax on it. so I thought yday I will pay and will stop using this card. also felt cheated by the hsbc.

so discussed this with friends today but they said you just call up customer care and they will waive off the charges. and also mentioned that HSBC people add to your bill for various charges but you can waive it off by calling customer care. I called up customer care and they just waived it off.
so in case, you are having same problem, you dont need to pay it. just call customer care and waive it off.

No comments: