Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Nokia X3-02 - Enabling Wifi access on FB, Opera Mini app

I recently bought Nokia X3-02, its great touch n type from Nokia.

It has Wifi, 3g/2g to access internet. I love to read twitter, facebook and hindu frequently so this is quite useful for me.

I downloaded FB app and Opera Mini preinstalled. but with both I was not able to access internet.
It was trying to use GPRS which was not enabled on my phone, I was not able to configure Wifi setting.

I discovered it after some efforts.

You go to menu -> Settings -> Configuration -> Personal Settings -> Add New

select Streaming option.

it will create My Streamin.


This is half work done.

Again

You go to menu -> Settings -> Configuration -> Def. Config. sett.

>>choose personal Config.

You go to menu -> Settings -> Configuration -> Def. in all apps. 

activate default in apps.
You go to menu -> Settings -> Configuration -> Personal Settings -> Add New
select Web option.

it will create My Web. 

Thats it. let me know if you are still stuck with it.

If you are facing simillar problem with browsing thru local browser

you add 





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

its wrking with internet(home) bt not with UC or OPERA mini browser

Hitmancode77 said...

Awesome steps, it's working.

Thank you!!!

Ganesh said...

Thanks lot!!!!

Anonymous said...

super bro thanks a lot u saved my money

Unknown said...

thank u very much dood helped me a lot was just goin to break the new phone but changed my mind

Unknown said...

thanks a lot sir.....and also working for all apps like opera nd whatsapp..... gud dear.....

Unknown said...

thaks alot sir.....its fully working with all apps like opera..nd whatsapp..and so on..

Unknown said...

thanks very much dude. but still some apps like nimbuzz and some games not opening. its saying data connection unavailable. thanking you in advance...

Unknown said...

thanks a lot lot for your help dear. but i still cannot open some games,its saying data connection unvailable and nimbuzz not connecting with my wifi.

Unknown said...

thanks a lot dude it rely hlp me out but i still cannot open some games,saying data connection unavailble and cannot use nimbuzz. i use wifi and not data connection. thanking you in advance for ur kind hlp.

Anonymous said...

Its workng.. :) thnkew thankew thankew so much !

Qasim said...

Thanks Man,

It Works , but unable to watch YOUTUBE videos....

can you do something for that ?

Anonymous said...

Good Post,
it works only with browsing..

but tell me how to watch YOUTUBE VIDEOS on nokia x3 02 via WIFI.

THANKS