Sunday, November 01, 2009

Serenity in Pandemonium

He said, "he wants to go to himalaya leaving everything behind to search for peace"
His friend told him, (tapping index finger on his left ): "man..........peace is here, you dont need to go to anywhere"

This conversation was enough to start one thinking about inner peace, I read somewhere that introvert people get their energy from silence, from being silent,being alone.

Actually I dont know but if you ask me which place, (to clear the air, I think I am an introvert person). I like to go some place most when I am confused, I am unsure about future, I am damn upset due to someone or about something. or one want to get free.....

I love crowded city bus stops. you just go there sit there. The best thing about it is that you are alone with so much things happening around, you can spend any number of hours you want to sit there or stand there, no one will ask you question that why are you sitting/standing there. may be someone can ask about time, if you have wrist watch, or about some X bus going to Y place has came in last Yhrs/minutes. you can ignore him (but not her as abla nari ko help karna chahiye), or you can say you dont know. so apart from this disturbance you would be left alone. so what you do there..then I try to see in people's faces, in their eyes. if some good girl (well you cant stare at her just like that, atleast I cant ) is there I look around to see how many passer-bys who stare at her...I try to read their eyes. and also the passer-bys who ignore her due to their ego or worries..I look at her expressions. though I dont get anything.but just trying to understand things. then everything will leave, catching there buses, and when only 1-2 people remaining there..you know that its time for you to leave as by the time like outside chaos getting vanished, you will find your mind becoming calmer.

If someone is waiting there for long, I try to guess what that person might be thinking..

Serenity in Pandemonium...wordweb zindabad. "Peace in Chaos" was not bad title too..
Its like chaos inside you trying to compete with chaos in outside world, and you try to find meanings of many meaningless things going on outside and may be at that time you find out that same thing is happening inside you the chaos is temporary it will callm down after some time as the chaos outside just be with it.

this is quite old post I wrote it on private blog, just republishing it here.

No comments: