Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New name..New game

Isnt it a best time to change the title of my blog. so obvious reason why to change the title of the blog.
So answer my friend is not blowing in the wind but "Change". When I first named my blog as Ice cream, at that time
blog-writing was just for fun, I used to copy interesting things like poems, quotes from internet and put it in my blog, but aftera while
I started writing on my own, my own thoughts and real life experiences, so gradually blog became like my open diary.
One of my friend took a objection abt my posting things online which everyone can read, but actually my experience is completely opposite,
for a year or so, my blog mostly contained copied things and few from my own golden words and creativity, so once I read all
my old blogs, and I liked my golden words more than what I copy pasted, which inspired me to write more, and gradually
I also got feedback from friends that they loved to read my blog, and asked me to write more (not my surname).I think writing some
thing on your own, requires good frame of mind and I find it sometimes very difficult to express general thoughts (though I use Airtel..express yourself..click click)
but when it comes to describing some experience, it's easy.

So back to track, that's exactly why I wanted to change the name? (so whats in name..crystal?) actually this is end of 2007
and I was getting philosophical, and I was thinking abt the things and people(good n bad) went into past and I was thinking that some very nice and lovely
people came and detached, some left everlasting impression on my mind and
others left with their impression, same thing for events happened all this life I spent.
so I think interesting and nice people will come and events will happen in years to come, so its like journey till I stops.

and more creative compositions were sprouting in my mind so thought will put it down on notepad, so finally decided
to put this as a title of the blog.

So answer my friend is indeed blowing in the wind :)

Wish you happy new year 2008 :)

and for a change I started playing cricket....

No comments: